Hey guys. Alex here again, and today I am writing a review for Full Throttle Fat Loss Plan. This program stumbled across my desk this morning, and after reading some other reviews about it I decided to download it for myself and see what it was all about.
In this Full Throttle Fat Loss Review I am going to go over who created it, what the program is and how it works to help you burn fat, and also my overall thoughts on the program, and whether it will actually help you achieve your weight loss and fitness goals.
WHO CREATED FULL THROTTLE FAT LOSS?
The creator of Full Throttle Fat Loss is Dr. Kareem Sahouri.
He graduated from the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine in 2007 with a doctorate in Physical Therapy, and received his Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Penn State University. He is also certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
WHAT IS FULL THROTTLE FAT LOSS?
Full Throttle Fat Loss centers around one major principle — in order to get your metabolism working at the highest possible rate (which in turn burns the greatest amount of fat) you need to have as much muscle involved while you are exercising as possible.
Seems like common sense, right? Most workout programs center on hitting one muscle at a time.
In order to involve more muscle, Dr. Kareem has designed a workout program that involves more muscles with something called “Stacker Fat Loss Technology”.
Put simply, it’s the process of combining exercises to maximize your effort, minimize your time, and achieve a high level of fat burning.
The way Dr. Kareem has designed this fat loss program you are actually supposed to lose more fat in week 4 than you do in week one. Most people always see great results their first couple weeks into a weight-loss program, only to get frustrated by that first plateau, at which point they typically give up. I have seen it more times than I care to count.
Full Throttle Fat Loss helps you avoid this common problem by giving you the motivation and results you crave long after the first couple weeks to help you stay motivated and keep the weight off.
WHAT DOES FULL THROTTLE FAT LOSS COME WITH?
Like most products on the internet, Full Throttle Fat Loss comes with a myriad of bonuses. Only difference here is that this specific product comes with about $1,000 worth of bonuses. Here is a quick breakdown of just some of them:
- 14 Day Fat Loss Plan. Dr. Kareem highlights this as his featured bonus. Designed to help you start losing weight immediately, this two week plan is designed to help you blast at least 7-10 pounds of fat.
- 32 Doctor-Designed workouts that can be streamed online or downloaded to your computer or iPod. I love this feature. To be able to have your workouts on your iPod while you are at the gym is awesome.
- Don’t want to pay for a gym membership? No worries. Full Throttle Fat Loss has an At-Home Workout Guide that shows you how you can achieve the workout program at home using only a dumbbell.
- Top 10 Fat Loss Lessons Cheat Sheet. The ten most powerful fat burning tips that Dr. Kareem has ever come across are distilled in this power-packed list.
- Exercise Form Guide. Whether you are experienced with the gym or a complete newbie, this guide shows you the basics and fundamentals of all the movements in the workout guide, insuring that you don’t risk injuring yourself or doing the exercises improperly.
- Victory Journal. Study after study shows that you are exponentially more likely to stick with your diet and workout regimen if you monitor your efforts. Chronicle your workouts in this journal and you will arrive at your fitness goals much faster.
- Private 120 minute VIP coaching call. This is worth the price of Full Throttle Fat Loss Plan about ten times over. But it’s included with purchase. Click here to get started now with Full Throttle Fat Loss Plan.
- And even more.
As is mandatory with any product that I review or recommend, this product comes with a 60 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee making your purchase risk-free.
MY OVERALL RATING: A
The bonuses alone are worth the cost of this program. The compound exercises are extremely efficient and something I do myself when I am short on time and still want to get maximum results.
The stuff that Dr. Kareem will teach you is based off pure, proven science, so there is no fad or dodgy stuff going on with the way he teaches you how to burn fat than you ever thought imaginable.