No doubt you have looked in the mirror and wondered what you would look like with six pack abs of your own. Undoubtedly you have sat up at night fantasizing about all of the attention you would get from the opposite sex with those rippling abs of yours, and how good that would make you feel.
Whatever your reasons for having six pack abs, you need to understand that it is absolutely and entirely possible for you to achieve them. You simply need to get your hands on the right information, and this six pack abs guide will do its best to point you in the right direction.
The Reality About Six Pack Abs
First and foremost, to get that flat tummy are going to need to burn fat.
A common misconception about fat loss for 6 pack abs is that you can spot reduce. In other words, there is a mistaken belief that to figure out how to get a six pack you can start by specifically targeting your tummy. There are lots of bogus pieces of exercise equipment and ridiculous diet pills that claim that you can target fat loss in your tummy area.
This simply is not true. To get rid of that belly fat, you need to get rid of your overall level of body fat, or at least reduce it to a level that shows your abs.
(Want to get a rough idea of how long it will take you to get a six pack? There is a handy calculator at Total Six Pack Abs website that can give you an estimation of how much work it will take you to achieve six pack abs. Click Here to Check Your Body Fat Percentage.)
So now that we have that out of the way, we can focus on learning precisely what it is going to take to decrease the overall fat level in your body, while also developing your muscles and six pack abs.
What is the absolute fastest way to burn a ton of fat, really quickly? Well, I will give you a couple hints:
- It’s not doing hours and hours of boring cardio.
- It’s not doing a crash diet that will leave you starving and almost guaranteed to regain any weight you lose.
- It’s not pumping up at the gym for hours and hours on end.
- It’s not taking some magic people that promises to melt fat off your tummy.
The Keys to a Six Pack
You CAN have six pack abs simply by doing the following:
- Eating sensibly and SMARTLY. There are a huge amount of foods out there that have the nutrients and ability to nourish your muscles while elevating your metabolism which in turn burns a ton of fat.
- Reducing your cardio sessions to shorter, more intense sessions. There is a very specific manner to doing effective six-pack cardio, and I talk about it extensively in Six Pack Secrets. (To sign-up for Six Pack Secrets, my free 5-day e-Course on how to get Six Pack Abs, simply enter your name and email into the box to the right.)
- Performing condensed strength training workouts either at your local neighborhood gym or in the comfort and privacy of your own home. There is no need to do 1,000 crunches per day, nor is there a requirement for you to build massive muscles in order to get a six pack.
And that’s pretty much it. But wait, I can hear you saying. That’s all? There’s no special supplement, no crazy diet I should take?
No, not really. Getting six pack abs rests on having the fundamentals of those three things in place. Once that happens, you will see so much fat melt off your midsection you will be stunned. You won’t believe that you waited this long to make the changes necessary in your life to get a six pack.
There are so many products out there that promise will give you six pack abs it is almost dizzying. I come across them on a nearly daily basis at my work that it infuriates me to no end.
Listed below are a couple quality, six pack abs oriented workout programs that I recommend. I like them for several reasons, but mainly because they aren’t trying something radically new. They aren’t fad diets, or “magic bullet” pills. They all preach the exact same thing I have seen work for hundreds of clients I have worked with.
More importantly, once you decide on one of these products, it gives you the opportunity to block all the extraneous noise out and FOCUS.
My Six Pack Abs Program Recommendations:
>> Truth About Six Pack Abs – pretty much the gold standard in Six Pack programs. You can read my review of this product here or click here to visit the official website for Truth About Six Pack Abs.
>> Total Six Pack Abs – another popular six pack program, this one developed by Mark McManus. At the official site you can find a body fat percentage calculator with which you can then get a broad estimate of how long it will take you to get a six pack of your own. Click Here to visit the Total Six Pack Abs website.